around 6 months later.

So it has been a while haha.

Just a quick update to wake the blog up a bit.

so what has been:

it all has been pretty nice but I took way too long to finish the first subject so I'll try to speed things up a bit from now on. I will have to finish 11 Subjects until May. So I will have to go back to my early mornings since that's when I work best. I'm working on 3 subjects right now, with some productivity and perseverance I can finish it until December. So 8 left in 5 Months... wish me luck!

future Plans

I will try to go back and do a Meditation Monday post every week. Maybe a few more about online school. I've got a new morning routine, some new apps, even some book reviews I plan on adding. this is kind of feeling like those really old school blogs now haha. So yeah. I might add illustrations or something similar maybe even some sewing things. Maybe add some ways to challenge myself to be more social and extroverted because I'm really not haha, but I should get out there a bit.
The point of this blog was to motivate me to do things that are good for me, to "boost" my productivity and motivation and I think this is a good thing for me.

so yeah that's it for today. I'll see what to add with time hopefully something new this week too.

Comments

Popular Posts