daily meridian schedule, live with the flow of your own energy

so this post is 100% "inspired" by Leeor Alexandras video, the reason I made this, is because I wanted to have a visual daily schedule to follow and try to add my tasks actively. So I have no credit for coming up with this, just for making the calendar illustration.

well now that being said I want to try this out, maybe I'll start next week and post an update some time after it. the thing is that I'm doing intermittent fasting and the breakfast part of the schedule clashes with my current life style. so I'll see babe I'll try the complete schedule and see if it does work better for me. there are time indications for lunch and breakfast but none for dinner so I'd say the "relaxing" part of the day would be good, I guess but idk.

so watch leeors video for all the details and information :) (I didn't want to repeat them so I'm nit copying her video in a written format.)


I'm not so happy with hoe this turned out, the layout i weird but... if somebody wants a new version, I could do that :)

btw today I'm really not working with the meridian schedule, it's 11:30 and I'm writing this... well it gives me joy so... I might be right after all haha.


ttyl, bye

Comments

Popular Posts