Life Update, quitting my job, online college, new Projects and more....

Hey, Hello!

So What's life? at the moment I'm a bit confused since mine has changed direction 5 million times in the last few months so. Before all the messy jingly jangle (no idea what that is tbh) I was in my Job which -as I mentioned before (I don't know if I actually posted the post)- wasn't really my dream Job, it was far and getting a minimum wage without feeling accomplished at the end of the day did suck. The Team was really nice though. But yeah,  just didn't feel like it was my thing and I always wanted to go to university. and here is the second part of this,

ONLINE University.
there is no real reason I chose online apart that the classes pleased me more than on the other physical universities I visited. So I will be starting in April. which led me to quit my job because the university is fulltime. So my decision isn't really based on online or not, just the overall package and offers of this uni pleased me more. I will do a few posts about it in the future, so stay posted!

New projects?
Yeah, I'm glad you asked! I will open an Etsy shop with some really specific kind of jewelry I haven't seen yet, I will be starting a youtube channel too, to show how I do them and maybe attract more clientele. fun fact I had a youtube channel that was going actually pretty well until  got scared someone would recognize my voice haha

I'm still meditating every weekday and I'm trying to do it on weekends too. Also doing an oracle card a day, I recently got two Oracle card sets which can also be used as a Tarot I think. But I'm already thinking about buying a third deck. the one I use most is "the good Tarot" and I'm planning on doing a 13 Card pull for the whole year today, also post on instagram which again,  haven't been on too much. So that's how's life is going, it honestly feels great to just write this down. Maybe I should go back to morning pages and I have time in the morning and not waste over 1 hour every day getting to work. I can't wait for my new routine!

Now everything feels more solid in a good way and my decisions fee right.

Comments

Popular Posts