staying away from my bed

hello people,
I’ve been having some low feelings lately and it’s because of a few personal reasons I’m working on. but a big part is also me staying in bed A LOT. not really sleeping or laying down but just on my laptop or phone, I have a “bed table” where I sit down to draw, write posts etc but I realized that that’s not a good idea, to spend my whole day in bed. 
so I have 5bed related rules, I’ll try to follow today!

get up immediately 
which worked out for now, I really did get up fast and out of my bed. so the first step is done and it feels kind of good. 

1.make bed!

Having your bed all pretty and set up makes it harder for you to get in for two reasons, first it looks less cozy and inviting, it gives you the signal that it’s closed for business. The second reason is that you don’want to ruin your fresh made bed.

2. Leave the room if possible 

If you’re not in the room, you’re further away from your bed. It’s simple.

3. Have a sitting area in your room 

That’s actually a great idea! I,m planning on getting my desk out of my room since I never use it anyway. Replace it by a nice rug, sitting pillows, blankets and maybe a tiny table. It’s a great place for many things, like chill, work, have friends over (so they don’t sit on your bed and let chips and salsa fall on it. 

4. Have hobbies that are hard to do in your bed, like sports

Have go to activities that will keep you away from your bed. One thing is sports, there are very little spots you can do in bed. One thing I love is sewing which I can’t really do in bed. 





Comments

Popular Posts