got a job... not feeling it

well you might have notices that I’ve been abscent.... well I got a job! a great job in fact.... but not my kind if job. 

so I’ll talk about why, first, why did I get a job? why don’t I like the job?

well I got a job pretty much so I have something to do, since school ended and I ended up not going to uni this year. I had it planned out but didn’t get an architecture internship in time to go to uni, which was unfortunatly necessary. 
So I applied for a job in a place I like to go to. And I even got the job BUT. it’s not at that place, it’s further away. well anyway I got a job so was okay with it and acceppted. this first week... well I’m not loving it. it’s extremly repetitive and I like exitment and change, I like to have something different to do in different places. I don’t want to stay in an office with a conpute screen ALL DAY LONG! 
So I’m not a person to be unhappy. So I’m seeing this as a test, I can quit anytime and do something else with my life. 
well the positive aspects are that people there really are nice and you have the chance to get promoted and rewarded and the job itself isn’t hard...

I’m just in a confused state of not knowing what I should do exactly.... So I talked to my parents. They are the most suportive people I know. 
so they told me to give it another trt, work for oneor two months, see how I feel then. And if I’m still not happy well then it’s okay to quit. they said I could do another uni course while living at home, apparently speaking 5 languages and having an uni degree is a big thing in the job industry so I could be a translator for someone and travel around which woukd bring the ement of change and exitment I want...

So I’m viewing this as a test, like school but I get money for it. 
wat do you think? did you have similar feelongs starting a job? 

so... byeee amd keep your vibrations hiigh 


(I’m working on mine atm haha) 

Comments

Popular Posts