a little tip to eat healthier, for the LAZY ones!

well, it's a short post today, but I hope you like it.
I talk about vibrations a lot and I think I already talked about high vibrations food once. The thing is, that your body absorbs whatever energy you put in it. Since we get our energy from the earth, the universe, wouldn't natural foods give us higher vibrations? yes! also we all KNOW that healthy food is better for you physically too. you can see it by how you feel on a healthy diet vs on a bad processed one.

Moderation, but not depriving!

Eat whatever you want but in moderation. I'm not here to say "hey! Put that Burger down and never eat something like that again!" The trick is to eat what you want if you really feel like. I never deprive myself of food I like (okayI prefer healthier food anyway haha) but the thing is, if you stop eating bad things you like, you will only think about them more and more and won't be happy with the healthy stuff that is on your plate! So the thing is, eat it! but not every day. I never went through a diet and I don't believe they work in the long run, because since you were deprived of your guilty pleasure, the first thing you do after a diet is going right back to them and eat it even more.

so the secret is, eat what you want but only when you're REALLY craving it. Even I eat half a bag of Doritos sometimes

Out of sight, out of mind

just don't buy them that often. If you live by yourself, it's easy, only go grocery shopping when you're full. Going to the store hungry will make you reach for the high calory and processed things because that's what your body is looking for. Usually, things you eat fast, snacks like chips and chocolate.
so before grocery shopping, eat enough to feel satisfied. and when you get home, put the unhealthy stuff at the back of the shelves, out of your sight

the secret here is, if you don't see it right up front, you won't really think about it. how many times have you opened the shelves without knowing what to eat, but the potato chips were right there so you just took then? So don't buy much and put what you bought out of sight so you only get to them when you're really craving it.

use your laziness to your advantage!

Sooooo that's the idea that started this whole post. when it comes to food I can be really lazy and one of the things I want to get more into is the idea of "make your weaknesses your strength". So how did I do that? My problem is getting up to eat so sometimes I don't eat almost anything for a whole day. The way I made my laziness my friend, was to put healthy snacks in the place I spend more time in, my bedroom. I just put a little fruit basket in my room and what it does, is when I'm hungry but lazy to get up and get some snack from the kitchen, I just reach out and grab an apple or a banana.

so the idea here is to keep healthier food close by you so that you just reach for what is closest instead of getting up and reaching for the unhealthy snacks.

prepare!

That's something that really helped me. I figured out little healthy things I like to eat like, (and don't judge me haha) chickpea salad with lots of lime, or just a boiled potato with a light (again) lemony sauce or simply a boiled egg. so sometimes, the idea of waiting for the potato to boil just makes me reach for the fried stuff or something. So just like to have a bunch of already prepared food in my fridge for when I want something a bit heavier than fruit.

so the idea is to have your healthy foods already ready just waiting for you to get them.




so here is the little illustration, you can pin to remind you of the tips and also to have them at a glance.


until next time byeee and keep your vibrations high!

Comments

Popular Posts