simplified morning routine for traveling

I'm going to Tunisia for a week and I'm trying to figure out haw to do a productive, reading morning routine while being in a hotel.
I think the first thing I have to leave out is oil pulling, I recently got back to it but I won't take a jar of oil in my suitcase. So no oil pulling.
What I can do is write my morning pages and meditate, even if it's shorter, I could also meditate during the day on the fine white san beach.... oh yeah that does sound nice, but I like to start my day with some visualization, to set the tone for the whole day so I might sill try to do that. Some quick yoga too, maybe just the sun salutations or focus on a specific part of the body.



so.. wake up, do my morning pages, meditate and/or visualize, do some quick yoga, even if it's just 15 minutes or a few sun salutations and that's it.
I have a feeling something is missing but it is vacation after all and I should be relaxing, right?

Comments

Popular Posts