Lush Haul!

Sooooo I've been to lush this morning, decided to buy some hair products, some I've tested before. so this time I really bought  a lot of things and later n I'l do review on how they worked for me and what 'd buy again
so here we go


1. Hair care



that's what I was looking for when I got in, in the first place. so my hair is wavy now and I want to take the volume down. My hair isn't oily, I only wash it once a week. so I just want to nourish it an keep the volume low. so They recommended me the avocado co-wash btw is it normal that my avocado-cowash isn't that green? (see pic)







I also got the american cream conditioner, sine I had it before and I absolutely love the smell. (they just made a limited edition shoer gel BUT it's only online and I'm not paying 15 euros more just for shipping one shoer gel) so I got the medium size although I know that that's the worst Price/Quantity of this product. but well I bought so much, that the full size was a bit    too expensive for the time





Next hair product was the hair custard. I've had R&B before but couldn't smell it any longer so I got a sample of this one and I'm loving it, so now I got the full version. it really helps to keep my hair in place and takes away the volume a bit. So I do love the smell too! it's kind of sweet but not floral which I really do like. (complements american cream perfectly I think).


2. Face Products 

so first I got the angels on bare skin cleanser, so my skin is pretty okay with exfoliation and this has ground almonds in it so that's nice, I also have combination skin, and pretty oily in the middle but since we were looking for a face product that would work for my mom too, the recommended this one, since her skin is also combination but with dryer cheeks. so I got that for her. 



the other face product is the tea tree water, which is a toner for oily and acne prone skin. my skin is, as I mentioned oily on the nose and on the chin, and as for acne, my skin is pretty clan just not that clean on my chin area, where I have some blackheads and an occasional pimple a month. so I got this one that I was actually planning on buying only further down the line but well, lets try it now right? so I was also happy to know, that this tanner counts as a "black pot" that can be traded for a fresh face mask later on. I didn't know that, but it makes sense, since it's the same material ;)


so last full size thing for the face is the brazened Honey fresh face Mask. so this one I also got to use with my mom. I already described our skin before so £I just hope this one works for both of us, I asked and the y say it's good soooo I'm using it too. I might use it tonight so a review might come soon. Idk if I'll do one per product or just bundle them into a single post... we'll se (any preferences?)
so this mask is supposed to be deeply cleansing, which is a good thing because my mom never washes her face properly. and she also needs a good exfoliant. So I'm exited to watch something like "satiable" and do a facemark, paint my nails with the new shades of nail polish I got and just relax for a while.

3. Skincare 

I used to moisturize twice a day, once in the morning before getting dressed and once at night, after my shower (yes I shower at night!). But then I got lazy and my skin wants a deep moisturizer. I also have stretch marks on my bum so I want to keep them from growing and multiplying. So I asked for a really rich moisturizer and got the one that I was already thinking about, after some research online, the King of skin. I'm always ab bit skeptical about in shower moisturizer, the fact, that I have to dry my skin with a towel AFTER applying a product seems counterintuitive for me, like I'm taking the product off too. but we'll see....



the last full size product I got was a charity pot. pretty much just to help a charity and idk I'll use it as hand lotion, I hope it gets rid of all the little lines I have in my hand. so yeah that one wasn't thought much about when I bought it but I'm happy I bought it. what else is there to say? is pretty much an all purpose lotion so I might use it on my knees and stuff, if they get dry


4.Tester 

so the last two things I got, were two little testers,I might get in full size later, it's the ocean salt scrub and the Imperials moisturizer. I'm looking for a good scrub, but Think I might get the scrub, because it is moisturizing and I think it's more practical, to have a bar instead of a jar with product, that could spill very where, and I think it will be a lot less wasteful. 


as for the face moisturizer my mom will try it out, and we'll see how it goes, she's used to clinique and another brand I forgot but since lush is natural and I think it does more for the skin with the natural ingredients, then the others with chemicals, I think it might be better for her  skin in the long run :)






so that's pretty much it, everything. I hope they work out well for me, and I'll write about it when I used it for a while :)
and if you have had experience with any of those products please let me and other readers know :)

Comments

Popular Posts