A Place to start

so I decided, that a good place to start would be to try something I already now worked for me before. I tried many things and I should start with the ones that make me feel good right away to kind of boost my motivation for the more long term ones.


  1. So one of those is to have my room organized and in a formation that makes me feel good.
  2. second is to do Yoga. 
  3. one more thing is to leave my room more, specially go to somewhere in nature.

  1. I've had my room in many different ways and I think that the way is is laid out right now doesn't make me feel good, specially my bed!I think it looks good but it feels wrong so my next step is going to be changing up the layout againcleaning my room is also important, my room is alway organized, everything in it's place but those last few weeks... let's say not everything is in it's place...
  2. so now to yoga. I started yoga when I was maybe... 18 or 17 I did it pretty inconsistently for a year, then daily, almost for two hours a day for another year, then I suddenly stopped, I don't really know why. and I picked it up again after a year and been doing it rather inconsistently for a few weeks now, but I know I felt the happiest about myself when I was doing yoga daily, so that's something I want to bring back into my life, and preferably into my daily routine
  3. well this last one is about not going crazy by staying locked in all day. specially now in this crazy hot weather, because I have to close my blinds and the windows to keep the heat out. so I do go downstairs hang out a bis and sometimes meet a friend but I want to go outside at least every other day. 

summoning up, my plan is to: 1. rearrange and clean my room, 2. do yoga every day and lastly 3. gong out every other day


I made this little illustration to have a quick visual reminder on my Pinterest board, you can pin it too :)




Comments

Popular Posts